Power‑packed, Quiet and Lightweight
Yamaha makes an excellent generator. The EF2000 features inverter technology for a smooth, almost perfect power output wave. Safe for computers and sensitive equipment. Variable engine speed means lower fuel consumption and quieter running. And, at just 44 lbs, it’s easy to pick up and move around. Recommended for power outages in Southwest Florida due to hurricanes, etc. Runs lights, refrigerator, TV and all the basics.
Included: Price includes shipping from factory to our shop in Fort Myers, assembly, oil, startup and full load bank testing to verify power output and performance. These tests ensure that the unit is in top condition from the factory. Pick up at our shop in Fort Myers, or select home delivery for an additional fee.
Transfer switches: A transfer switch (30A standard) can be used with this generator and a proper adapter. Call for details.
Maximum AC Output: 2000 watts
Rated AC Output: 1600 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current: 13.3 / 16.7 amps @ 120V
Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
L x W x H: 19.3 x 11.0 x 17.9 in
Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 gallons
Continuous Operation at 1 / 4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
Noise Level (1 / 4 Load – Rated Load): 51.5 – 61 dBA
Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Light weight — Easy transport
- Compact — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- Twin Tech (Parallel generator operation) – The EF2000iSv2 can be operated in parallel to deliver 25 AMPs of rated power.
- Parallel generator operation – The EF2000iSv2 may be connected in parallel with an earlier model Yamaha EF2000iS.*
- New controller with advanced programming – The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications than previous generation EF2000iS.
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise. Runs up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
- Gasoline petcock – lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge — See fuel gauge at-a-glance
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation
- OHV engine — Includes steel camshaft and valve train components
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
- Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage
- Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- Centralized controls — Easy access to controls
- DC Outlet — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
- Rubber vibration isolation feet — Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction