Your generator requires professional maintenance at least 2 times per year. Occasionally, service can be needed more often such as after a prolonged outage or if something doesn’t seem right. Many customers enjoy the confidence of an annual maintenance agreement. This agreement covers all scheduled, ordinary maintenance for the year PLUS we observe your generator remotely, if equipped with remote monitoring.
Download a brochure here: Maintenance Packages – Residential
Our all-inclusive agreements are an excellent choice:
- One annual Full Service and one Express Service per year.
- Oil and filters included.
- Battery cleaning and filling with electrolyte (if possible).
- Cleaning, adjustment and basic rust remediation.
- Ability to receive service in an emergency (not available without maintenance plan). An additional charge applies for emergency services.
For pricing, be sure and contact our service department at 239-206-4509.
Pricing depends on generator make, model, size and condition. Maintenance agreements not available on all generators. Cost of remote monitoring device and annual cellular service (if applicable) is in addition to the cost of the maintenance agreement.